An activity to discover during your summer holidays in Essaouira During the months of July and August, the Ranch de Diabat organizes its riding courses in Essaouira. Over a period of 5 days and 4 nights, these summer courses are designed for experienced riders and beginners wishing to familiarize themselves with the world of horse . A period of several days supervised by a professional instructor who will take you for a walk to explore the surrounding countryside.
- Day 1: Arrival at the airport of Essaouira and transfer to the Ranch de Diabat. Briefing with the manager of equestrian course, half a day in the arena and transfer to the camp.
- Day 2-4: Breakfast at the camp, morning ride, picnic lunch, afternoon in the riding arena with an instructor. Back at the camp in the late afternoon for dinner. Night in the camp under the Berber tent.
- Day 5: Breakfast at the camp, morning ride, picnic lunch, free afternoon with a visit to the city of Essaouira.
- Included: Transfer to and from Essaouira airport, and to the bivouac, all meals, accommodation in collective Berber tents and several igloo tents, renting the horses equipped for trekking, the guides.
- During the period of Ramadan, a special ""Iftar"" is served.
- Not included: plane tickets and personal fees during your stay.
- Groups: At least 5 people, maximum 10 people.
- Dates available: July and August
Contact us for more information by phone at +212 (0) 524 476 382 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 3 hours of horse riding & 3 hour in the riding arena / day.
- Location: the beach of Diabat, the forest of eucalyptus and mimosas, and vicinity.
- Accessible to all riding levels. Groups are formed according to the riding level.
- Rider equipment provided if required (helmets, pairs of shoes and equestrian trousers )
- Clothing: long trousers and closed shoes are recommended
- Material: Each horse has a saddle and trekking bags that allow you to carry your picnic and personal effects for your day. It is recommended for sensitive people to bring a sheep skin for the seat of the saddle. Do not forget your water bottle.